Friday, April 8, 2011

155mph electric Superbus

This morning when I wanted to ping my blog, I bump into several blogs. One of that is the dvice.com where you could learn and know the latest gadgets around the world that sometime we never seen it. I was shocked when I saw The Dutch Superbus articles [1]. Superbus was designed by Wubbo Ockels, the Netherlands' first astronaut. It's 50 feet long but only five and half feet high, making it aerodynamic like a fish. Physically, if you learn high school physics, any shape formed aerodynamic, would reduce the air friction because the air layers could move in laminar, less terbulance. on top of that, it would give you more speed and oil comsumption also. This superbus comes with eight doors per side for all the 23 passengers. Superbus can travel on normal roads.









 Sources:
[1] Evan Ackerman, 2011. http://dvice.com/archives/2011/04/dutch-superbus.php#1.



No comments:

Post a Comment